Friday, May 1, 2009

The interview - Part 3

I know, I know, I've kept you waiting for quite some time. But this week blogging just wasn't the first thing on my mind - Invisible Children's The Rescue has been. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to www.invisiblechildren.com right NOW...and if you read this before Friday, May 1st at 4 pm, make sure to watch Oprah!!! As we like to say at Invisible Children, "It's going to be EPIC."

But more about that in my next entry....

So back to the interview. I got the offer! Right then and there - at the end of my interview day. They asked me to step out for a few minutes while they were looking at the forms. Then, they asked me to come back in for a few follow-up questions and THEN I got the offer! :)

And yes, I accept. I liked this school, I liked the position, I love the area it's in...so why wouldn't I? I have a friend who works there; I know someone else who will start working there in the Fall.

This was the easiest job search process I've been through - well, I've only been through two...LoL. But seriously, I only had one on-campus interview and it worked out; how awesome is that?

So now I just have a few weeks here, then my month and a half vacation and then it's off to a new job and a new school. :)

No comments: